Prof. Dr. M. Mujibul Haque Mollah - Profile
Prof. Dr. M. Mujibul Haque Mollah
- Speciality : Nephrology
- Degree: MBBS, MRCP (UK), Clinical Fellowship in Nephrology(Edin), FRCP(Edin),FRCP(London)
- Availability : Saturday - Thursday (09:00am to 06:00pm)
- Professor and Head of the Department of Nephrology,Bangladesh Medical College From September,2006 till 30.06.2013.
- Ex-Consultant of Nephrology,Apollo Hospitals,Dhaka.
- Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Nephrology,Bangladesh Medical College from August 2001 till September 2006.
- Assistant Professor and In-charge Nephrology and Dialysis Unit,Bangladesh Medical College from August 1999 to July 2001.
- Registrar in Medicine,Bangladesh Medical College from October 1995 to July 1999.
- Senior House Officer,Dhaka Medical College from August 1993 to September 1995.
- MBBS (Dhaka University)
- MRCP (UK)
- Clinical Fellowship in Nephrology(Edin)
- FRCP (Edin)
- FRCP (London)
Victoria Infirmary of Glasgow in the Department of Medicine
Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh in the Department of Endocrinology