Orthopedic Surgery or Orthopedics is concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and non-surgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Arthroscopic Surgery is a procedure to visualize, diagnose and treat joint injuries and diseases. When actual repair is performed, the procedure is called Arthroscopic Surgery.
United Hospital’s Joint Replacement & Arthroscopic Center comprises of very experienced and highly qualified surgeons. The department is led by Consultant Dr. Aminul Hashan. He is assisted by 2 dedicated and highly skilled Specialists who are available to provide all orthopedic services including.
- Joint Replacement (Hip and Total Knee) surgeries
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Spine Surgeries
- Other Trauma related care
Our Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre will help you to further improve the quality of your life.
- Latest equipments (Conmed Linvatec) for Arthroscopic surgery
- 24 hours MRI, CT Scan & Digital X- Ray facilities
- ICU back up with modern ventilator and other critical support
- Pediatric Orthopedic care for correction of deformities