- Consultant cardiology, United Hospital Ltd .Gulshan, Dhaka, Bangladesh since October 2006 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor promoted as Associate Professor (Cardiology), National Heart Foundation Hospital and Research Institute from Sep 2001- Sep 2006(Six Years).
- Worked as Assistant Professor (Cardiology), National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh from Oct 2000 to Aug 2001.
- Life member of Bangladesh Cardiac Society.
- Life member Bangladesh Society of Cardiovascular Intervention (BSCI).
- Life member of Bangladesh College of Physician & Surgeon (BCPS).
- Life Member of Association of Physician Bangladesh.
Thirteen years training in cardiology from 1988 to 2001 (As Asstt. Registrar, Registrar and Asstt. Professor) with exposure in Coronary Care Unit, Wards, Referrals, Outpatients, Adult and Pediatric diagnostic and interventional procedure, at National Institute Of Cardiovascular Disease Hospital (NICVD), BIRDEM, Midford Hospital Dhaka & Mymensing Medical College Hospital.
Experiences in Non-invasive Cardiology investigation includes - Exercise Testing, Echocardiography (Adult & Pediatrics), Transesophageal and Dobutamine stress Echo
Started diagnostic cardiac catheterization in 1999 and as of July 2015
A total of approximately 10000 diagnostic and interventional procedure 2000