Dr. Farhana Salam
MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), MS (Colorectal Surgery)
• Dr. Farhana Salam is currently serving as a Junior Consultant, Surgery at Mugda Medical College Hospital. Previously, she was a Resident Surgeon, Department of Surgery at Kurmitola General Hospital. Her main objectives and responsibilities were attending the patients of Breast & Colorectal disease, teaching the undergraduate medical students, participating in research works as a Researcher. She also participated whole heartedly in all educational activities of the department as a Consultant of the Surgeon.
• She is also well experienced Lecturer, Department of Anatomy at Sir Salimullah Medical College, Ministry of Health and Family Planning, Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
• Dr. Farhana Salam was a Medical Officer in the Department of Casualty (Road Traffic Accident, any Casualties or accidental injuries and Surgical Emergencies) at Dhaka Medical College Hospital, Bangladesh.
• She graduated from Shahid Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra, Bangladesh in 2003 and carried out her profession in different government medical colleges and hospitals. She has completed her MS in Colorectal Surgery from Department of Colorectal Surgery; Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University.
• She also completed her FCPS in General Surgery from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS).
• She achieved her advanced training in Laparoscopic Surgery from University Centre for Endolaparoscopic Surgery (UCELS).
• Dr. Farhana Salam joined United Hospital Limited on 26 July, 2022 as Associate Consultant in Colorectal and Breast Surgery at General Surgery Department. Since her joining she has been dedicatedly helping the patients simultaneously doing successful surgeries