Refund and Return Policy
- Refunds may need to be issued to a patient, responsible party, or to an insurance company (payer) in the event that an overpayment has been paid on a claim(s).
- Before issuing any refunds, the refund report should be generated and worked in order to ensure that all refunds have been assigned appropriately.
- The process of refund is usually done as per the client specifications.
- Up to twenty five thousand by cash upon submission of original money receipt.
- If the length of stay is one day, than refund will be placed by cash.
- Amount above ten thousand by CHEQUE in favor of patient. If patient doesn’t have any bank account or any other obligation to receive CHEQUE, than CHEQUE will be issued in favor of next relative with the prior confirmation of relationship.
- The CHEQUE will be ready to handover by 7 days from the date of discharge.